ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREKKING
Annapurna Circuit has become renowned as one of the most spectacular trekking routes.
Trip Duration :22 Days
Highest Altitude :5,416 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
Annapurna Circuit has become renowned as one of the most spectacular trekking routes in the world with lush green valleys and fascinating villages that offer impressive snow-capped views of the white Himalayas. This three week trek starts right from Besisahar which goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads you to the fine village, inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic views of the Himalayas. Continuing to the north of the main Himalayan range to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking. The highest point of the Annapurna Circuit trek is the Thorung-La pass at the top of the valley at 5,416m. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually walked in a counter clockwise direction. Traveling clockwise the longer ascent and shorter descent from west to east is too much for many people to manage in one day.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour|
|Day 3 : Drive to Besisahar (790m)|
|Day 4 : Trek to Ngadi (824m)|
|Day 5 : Trek to Jagat (1343m)|
|Day 6 : Trek to Dharapani (1946m)|
|Day 7 : Trek to Chame (2685m)|
|Day 8 : Trek to Pisang (3200m)|
|Day 9 : Trek to Manang (3540m)|
|Day 10 : Trek to Manang (3540m)|
|Day 11 : Trek to Yak Kharka (3900m)|
|Day 12 : Trek to Throng Phedi or high camp (4427m)|
|Day 13 : Trek to Thrangla Pass (5416m) and to Muktinath (3694m)|
|Day 14 : Trek to Marpha (2665m)|
|Day 15 : Trek to Kalopani (2525m)|
|Day 16 : Trek to Tatopani (1160m)|
|Day 17 : Trek to Chitre (2316m)|
|Day 18 : Trek to Ghorapani (2855m)|
|Day 19 : Trek to Tirkhedunga (1540m)|
|Day 20 : Drive to Pokhara (885m)|
|Day 21 : Fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 22 : Depart Kathmandu|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 01 night twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast basis.
- 17 nights / 18 days trek arrangements on full board basis including guide and porter using local tea houses or lodges en-route as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Besisahar and Pokhara / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.