ANNAPURNA SANCTUARY TREKKING
The Annapurna Sanctuary is a high glacial basin lying forty kilometres directly north of Pokhara.
Trip Duration :17 Days
Highest Altitude :4130 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
The Annapurna Sanctuary is a high glacial basin lying forty kilometres directly north of Pokhara. Situated below a ring of eleven of Nepal’s major peaks, the Sanctuary has spectacular views of each of these giants. A skyline panorama circling west to south from within the Sanctuary includes: Huinchuli (6441m), Annapurna South (7219m), Fang (7647m), Annapurna I (8091m), Roc Noir (7485m), Glacier Dome (7193m), Gangapurna (7455m), Annapurna III (7556m), Fluted Peak (6390m), Machhapuchare (6993m), and Mardi Himal (5555m). Perhaps one of the most staggering views though has to be the famous south face of Annapurna as seen from Sir Chris Bonington’s Base Camp.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour|
|Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara and trek to Pothana (1,829m) 4/5 hrs|
|Day 4 : Trek to Jhinu Danda (1780m) 6 hrs|
|Day 5 : Trek to Sinuwa (2,340m) 6 hrs|
|Day 6 : Trek to Deurali via Bamboo (3200m) 4/5 hrs|
|Day 7 : Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3658m) 4/5 hrs|
|Day 8 : Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) 3/4 hrs|
|Day 9 : Trek to Himalaya hotel (2870m) 6 hrs|
|Day 10 : Trek to Chomrong (1950m) 6/7 hrs|
|Day 11 : Trek to Tadapani (2590m) 5/6 hrs|
|Day 12 : Trek to Ghorepani (2835m) 6 hrs|
|Day 13 : Trek to Birethanti (1520m) 5-6 hrs|
|Day 14 : Trek to Naya Pul and drive to Pokhara|
|Day 15 : Fly back to Kathmandu|
|Day 16 : At leisure in Kathmandu|
|Day 17 : Final departure|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 04 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 01 night twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast basis.
- 11 nights / 12 days trek arrangements on full board basis including guide and porter using local tea houses or lodges en-route as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !