A spectacular flight from Kathmandu to the lakeside town of Pokhara.
Trip Duration :13 Days
Highest Altitude :2833 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
A spectacular flight from Kathmandu to the lakeside town of Pokhara provides us with our first views of the incredible Himalayan Mountains. The Annapurna foothills provide tremendous trekking with delightful trails connecting villages and ridge tops. This picturesque trek winds through enchanting villages with ochre thatched houses, terraced rice fields and rhododendron forests, which are spectacular in the spring when whole hillsides are cloaked in colourful flowers. The ridge top village of Ghorapani provides one of the finest viewpoints of the Annapurna Mountains with magnificent views of Annapurna, Lamjung, Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare with its fishtail summit. The highlight of this trip is ascending Poon Hill (3193m) for sunrise for a breathtaking panorama of wonderful snow-capped mountains. We return to Pokhara for a luxurious night at the famous Fishtail Lodge, in its idyllic location on Phewa Tal Lake. From the beautiful landscaped gardens we may catch a glimpse of the sun setting on the now distant Annapurna and Machapuchare Mountains.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu|
|Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara trek to Dhampus (1650m)|
|Day 4 : Trek to Lhandrung (1565m)|
|Day 5 : Trek to Ghandrung (1939m)|
|Day 6 : Trek to Tadapani (2595m)|
|Day 7 : Trek to Ghorapani (2833m)|
|Day 8 : Trek to Tirkhedunga (1540m)|
|Day 9 : Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara|
|Day 10 : Drive to Chitwan|
|Day 11 : Jungle activities|
|Day 12 : Drive back to Kathmandu|
|Day 13 : Depart Kathmandu|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 01 night twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast basis.
- 02 nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including all jungle activities and national park entrance fees.
- 06 nights / 07 days trek arrangements on full board basis including guide and porter using local tea houses or lodges en-route as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara with airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !