ANNAPURNA TREKKING IN STYLE
This is an ideal trip for those wishing to experience Nepal’s spectacular landscape and culture whilst maintaining .
Trip Duration :12 Days
Highest Altitude :2000 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
This is an ideal trip for those wishing to experience Nepal’s spectacular landscape and culture whilst maintaining home comforts. Our accommodation on trek is at the Ker & Downey Luxury Lodges, managed by former Gurkha soldiers and located in the picturesque villages of Birethanti, Ghandruk, Majgaun and Dhampus. Set in the foothills of the Annapurna Mountains this trek provides the highest standards of accommodation in the region, featuring electricity, comfortable rooms, en-suite bathrooms with hot showers and western styled flush toilets. Keeping with a luxury theme we stay at a 5 star hotel in Kathmandu before taking our onward flight to Pokhara, experiencing stunning close up views of the Annapurna Mountains. Time to relax in the beautiful landscaped gardens or cross the lake to explore Pokhara. Over the next six days we trek through the Annapurna Foothills between Ker & Downey lodges, approximately five hours walking a day. Evenings can be spent enjoying the breathtaking views, relaxing in the pleasant lounges and enjoying delicious food in the dining areas. After mesmerizing Pokhara we drive to Chitwan to explore the Jungle and it’s inhabitants.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu|
|Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara|
|Day 4 : Trek to Sanctuary Lodge, Birethanti (1100m)|
|Day 5 : Trek to Himalaya Lodge, Ghandruk (2000m)|
|Day 6 : Trek to Gurung Lodge, Majgaun (1400m)|
|Day 7 : Trek to Basanta Lodge, Dhampus (1500m)|
|Day 8 : Drive to Pokhara|
|Day 9 : Drive to Chitwan|
|Day 10 : Jungle activities|
|Day 11 : Drive to Kathmandu|
|Day 12 : Depart Kathmandu|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 02 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast basis.
- 02 nights – 03 days twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Chitwan on full board basis including jungle activities and national park entrance fees.
- 04 nights / 05 days trek arrangements on full board basis including guide and porter using Ker & Downey lodges en-route as per the itinerary.
- Solar heated showers, flush toilets and electricity.
- All laundry while on trek.
- Evening Happy Hour including local soft drinks and local alcoholic beverages.
- Services of qualified Ker & Downey guides and porters.
- The loan of Ker & Downey Trek Pack, which includes duffel bags, daypacks, hat and scarf (these items you may keep) walking stick, poncho.
- Down jackets, warm hats and gloves are provided in the lodges.
- A comprehensive group First Aid Kit, carried by your guide.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Pokhara with airport transfers.
- Surface transfers Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !