This trek is one of the most popular treks in Bhutan that endows you with great variety of Bhutanese landscape.
Trip Duration :15 Days
Highest Altitude :N/A m.
Activity :Bhutan Trekking
This trek is one of the most popular treks in Bhutan that endows you with great variety of Bhutanese landscape and is without doubt, one of the most beautiful & unspoiled trekking areas in the entire Himalayas.
On this 12 day trek you not just embrace an amazing opportunity to trek the hotspots of Bhutan but also get to feast on an incredible diversity of mountains and ecosystems. A hike to Takstang Monastery provides ample acclimatization for a delightful trek from Drugyal dzong towards campsite at Shana (2800m) and thereon to Soi, Thangthangkha and then to Jangothang. A rest day in Jangothang acclimatizes you completely for further trek to Lingshi, Shodu, Barshong and finally to Dodina.
Along the trekking trail, nature scintillates you with its lush forests of pine, oak, rhododendron, juniper, bamboo and spruce, Pachu River gracing down the majestic landscape, outstanding views of Chomolhari (7320m), Jichu Drake (6900m) and Tshrim Khang, cliffs overlooking stunning views of cascading waterfalls, yak pastures and trout-fishing sites. If you get lucky, you may get to spot rare fauna like blue sheep and snow leopard. Eventually, after insightful sightseeing in Thimpu you bade your farewell to Bhutan with indelible trekking experience, photographs and mementos that intimately bond you to Bhutan and its people throughout your lifetime.
|Day 1 : ARRIVE KATHMANDU|
|Day 2 : SIGHTSEEING TOUR|
|Day 3 : FLY TO PARO|
|Day 4 : HIKE TO TAKTSANG MONASTERY|
|Day 5 : TREK FROM DRUGYAL DZONG TO SHANA|
|Day 6 : TREK FROM SHANA TO SOI THANGTHANGKHA|
|Day 7 : TREK FROM SOI THANGTHANGKHA TO JANGOTHANG|
|Day 8 : A REST DAY IN JANGOTHANG|
|Day 9 : TREK FROM JANGOTHANG TO LINGSHI|
|Day 10 : TREK FROM LINGSHI TO SHODU|
|Day 11 : TREK FROM SHODU TO BARSHONG|
|Day 12 : TREK FROM BARSHONG TO DODINA AND DRIVE TO THIMPHU|
|Day 13 : VISIT LOCAL MARKET IN THIMPHU AND DRIVE TO PARO|
|Day 14 : TRANSFER TO AIRPORT FLY TO KATHMANDU|
|Day 15 : FINAL DEPARTURE|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 Nights single/twin/double room accommodation as per the above hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- 07 nights / 08 days Bhutan on camping trek and 4 nights accommodation using 3 star hotels on full board basis as per the itinerary using twin/double room and tented accommodation sharing basis.
- All sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking local guide in Bhutan.
- Private transfers by comfortable car/van/minibus as per the group strength in Bhutan.
- Tourism development fee and entrance fee.
- FIT Surcharges [1 pax and 2 pax].
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Bhutan visa fee (as above).
- Nepal visa fee.
- Personal expenses and insurance.
- Any meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra baggage charges in airport.
- Personal gears and clothing[will send you once we receive the confirmation].
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation / road block due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while trekking.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !