CLASSIC LAYA TREK
This trek offers you a luxury of experiencing the most amazing trekking adventure along.
Trip Duration :22 Days
Highest Altitude :N/A m.
Activity :Bhutan Trekking
This trek offers you a luxury of experiencing the most amazing trekking adventure along the off the beaten path with plenty of acclimatization. Reckoned synonymous to warmth hospitality and a dotted trekking destination, Laya is a perfect hub to capture a complete picture of Bhutan; you can taste Bhutan’s famous butter tea, yak milk and local brewed wine, watch cultural program and remain mute witness to the authentic Bhutanese culture and custom.
En route to Laya the trekking trail weaves past Shana camp, Soi Thangthangkha, Jangothang, Lingshi, Chebisa, Shomuthang, Robluthang and Limithang. You cannot help yourself soak in the tranquility and exotism of nature. Further ahead, you trek along Koina, Gasa Hot spring, Goen Damji and Tashithang on a network of well-maintained and rock-strewn trails. Each of these destinations has its own distinct character: unique geographical features, surreal mountain vegetation, quaint hamlets, dzongs, open pastures, indigenous people, art and history are juxtaposed amid the seclusion and simplicity of Bhutan. Hot spring bath at Gasa Tshachu is an additional treat that makes your trek more memorable and undeniably worthwhile.
|Day 1 : ARRIVE KATHMANDU|
|Day 2 : SIGHTSEEING TOUR|
|Day 3 : FLY TO PARO AND DRIVE TO THIMPHU|
|Day 4 : DAY HIKE TO TAKTSANG MONASTERY|
|Day 5 : DRIVE TO DRUGYEL DZONG AND TREK TO SHANA|
|Day 6 : TREK FROM SHANA TO SOI THANGTHANGKHA|
|Day 7 : TREK FROM SOI THANGTHANGKHA TO JANGOTHANG|
|Day 8 : A REST DAY AT JANGOTHANG|
|Day 9 : TREK FROM JANGOTHANG TO LINGSHI|
|Day 10 : TREK FROM LINGSHI TO CHEBISA|
|Day 11 : TREK FROM CHEBISA TO SHOMUTHANG|
|Day 12 : TREK FROM SHOMUTHANG TO ROBLUTHANG|
|Day 13 : TREK FROM ROBLUTHANG TO LIMITHANG|
|Day 14 : TREK FROM LIMITHANG TO LAYA|
|Day 15 : A REST DAY IN LAYA|
|Day 16 : TREK FROM LAYA TO KOINA|
|Day 17 : TREK FROM KOINA TO GASA HOT SPRING|
|Day 18 : TREK FROM GASA HOT SPRING TO GOEN DAMJI|
|Day 19 : TREK FROM DAMJI TO TASHITHANG AND DRIVE TO PUNAKHA|
|Day 20 : DRIVE FROM PUNAKHA TO PARO VIA THIMPHU|
|Day 21 : TRANSFER TO AIRPORT FLY TO KATHMANDU|
|Day 22 : FINAL DEPARTURE|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 Nights single/twin/double room accommodation as per the above hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- 18 nights / 19 days Bhutan tour and trek on full board basis using 3 star hotels and tented accommodation as per the itinerary on twin/double room/tent sharing basis.
- All sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking local guide in Bhutan.
- Private transfers by comfortable car/van/minibus as per the group strength in Bhutan.
- Tourism development fee and entrance fee.
- FIT Surcharges [1 pax and 2 pax].
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Bhutan Visa fee [as above].
- Any meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra baggage charge in the airport.
- Personal gears and clothing [will send you once we receive the confirmation].
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation / road block due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Personal expenses & insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !