DHAULAGIRI TREK AND THE HIDDEN VALLEY
Dhaulagiri is one of the most popular 8000m Peaks for climbing in the Himalayas.
Trip Duration :26 Days
Highest Altitude :5360 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
Dhaulagiri is one of the most popular 8000m Peaks for climbing in the Himalayas. The seventh highest mountain in the world, Dhaulagiri lies north – west of Pokhara culminating to its highest point at the eastern end. Dhaulagiri is almost unique in the world in terms of its rise above local terrain where it rises to 7000m over the Kali Gandaki gorge to the south east in about 30 km of aerial distance. In fact, Kali Gandaki is dramatic as two eight thousenders, Annapurna I & Dhaulagiri both stand near the river facing each other over a deep valley. Daulagiri was first discovered in 1808, and it was thought to be the highest mountain in the world for westerners. It was assumed the highest peak for 30 years before its place was taken by Kanchenjunga. Dhaulagiri literally means ‘white mountain’ which justifies a magnificent peak rising as a giant shoulder of shining ice and snow.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu|
|Day 3 : Fly to Pokhara|
|Day 4 : Drive to Beni (850m) and start trek|
|Day 5 : Trek to Singa Bazar|
|Day 6 : Trek to Takum|
|Day 7 : Trek to Muri (1850m)|
|Day 8 : Trek to Boghara (2080m)|
|Day 9 : Trek to Dobang (2250m)|
|Day 10 : Trek to Italian Base Camp (3800m)|
|Day 11 : Rest day|
|Day 12 : Trek to “Midway Camp” (4500m)|
|Day 13 : Rest day|
|Day 14 : Trek to Classic Base Camp (5000m)|
|Day 15 : Rest day|
|Day 16 : Trek across the French Col (5100m) to camp below Dhampus Pass (5200m)|
|Day 17 : Rest day but possibility to climb Dhampus peak(2316m)|
|Day 18 : Trek across Dhampus pass (5200m) to Alubari|
|Day 19 : Trek to Marpha (2665m)|
|Day 20 : Trek to Lete (2470m)|
|Day 21 : Trek to Tatopani (1160m)|
|Day 22 : Trek to Ghorepani (2775m)|
|Day 23 : Trek to Birethanti (1050m) and drive to Pokhara|
|Day 24 : Fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 25 : In Kathmandu|
|Day 26 : Depart Kathmandu|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 04 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 02 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast basis.
- 19 nights / 20 days trek arrangements on full board basis as per the itinerary.
- Service of guide, cook, kitchen helpers, Sherpa assistance and required number of porters while on trekking and as well their wages, foods and insurance.
- All necessary trekking equipments (Sleeping tents (north-face), Hard and soft Mattress, dining tent, Sherpa tents, toilet tents, Chair and tables, cooking/eating utensils.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !