EVEREST BASE CAMP AND GOKYO LAKES
This fantastic trek visits all of the high valleys surrounding Everest culminating with the ascent.
Trip Duration :21 Days
Highest Altitude :5554 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
This fantastic trek visits all of the high valleys surrounding Everest culminating with the ascent of Kala Pattar and the walk to Everest Base Camp. We have extra time at Gokyo to explore the upper valley, providing the most extensive view of Everest in the whole of the Khumbu. With time to explore villages and monasteries and to sample the incredible hospitality of the Sherpa people, this trek is unbeatable. We begin our trek with an unforgettable mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Walking through delightful Sherpa villages we make our way to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar. Here we have allowed time for essential acclimatisation. Continuing higher to Gokyo’s alpine lakes we explore the upper valley beneath the huge bulk of Cho Oyu. From here and from the top of Gokyo Ri (5496m) we have an unbelievable view of Everest and the surrounding peaks and glaciers. Our trek continues through the Khumbu valley to the top of Kala Pattar (5600m) for even more spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, including the black rocky ramparts of Everest’s southwest face and the Khumbu icefall tumbling from the Western Cwm. We have a day to visit Everest Base Camp across the Khumbu Glacier at the foot of the immensely impressive Khumbu icefall. Our return journey will take us to Thyangboche monastery, the most important centre of Buddhism in the area, before ending our trek at Lukla and another opportunity to experience the exciting mountain flight to Kathmandu.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu|
|Day 3 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2656m)|
|Day 4 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m)|
|Day 5 : Day at acclimatization)|
|Day 6 : Trek to Kunde (3840m)|
|Day 7 : Trek to Dole (4000m)|
|Day 8 : Trek to Machermo (4410m)|
|Day 9 : Trek to Gokyo (4794m)|
|Day 10 : Trek to Gokyo Ri(4750m)|
|Day 11 : Trek to Na (4339m)|
|Day 12 : Trek to Phortse (3542m)|
|Day 13 : Trek to Dingboche (4336m)|
|Day 14 : Trek to Lobuche (4939m)|
|Day 15 : Trek to Kala Pattar (5600m), Gorak Shep (5191m)|
|Day 16 : Everest Base Camp (5400m) and trek to Lobuche (4939m)|
|Day 17 : Trek to Devoche (3770m)|
|Day 18 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m)|
|Day 19 : Trek to Lukla (2832m)|
|Day 20 : Fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 21 : Final Departure|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 17 nights / 18 days trek arrangements on full board basis including guide and porter using local tea houses or lodges en-route as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Sagarmatha Conservation Area Project fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !