GANGTEY VALLEY TOUR
This 8 day tour revolves around the historical and cultural highlights of central Bhutan. Paro, famous.
Trip Duration :11 Days
Highest Altitude :N/A m.
Activity :Bhutan Tour
This 8 day tour revolves around the historical and cultural highlights of central Bhutan. Paro, famous for its ruined fortress, museums and panoramic view, leaves an indelible cultural experience. Thimpu, the capital city, is laden with legendary ancient monasteries, cultural relics and amazing views of entire valley in 7000+ meter peak in the background. Gangtey valley, with its ancient monastery and home of the rare Black Necked Cranes, boasts breathtaking landscape view. At leisurely pace you drive past Punakha visually feasting on the sights of places bathed in the exotism of cultural delights. You can either walk or ride on a horse to Taktsang monastery which epitomizes the religious belief of Bhutanese people.
|Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu|
|Day 3 : Flight to Paro|
|Day 4 : Sightseeing in Paro|
|Day 5 : Drive to Thimphu.|
|Day 6 : Sightseeing in Thumphu.|
|Day 7 : Day excursion to the Gangtey Gompa.|
|Day 8 : Drive to Punakha sightseeing and drive back to Paro.|
|Day 9 : A Day hike to Taktsang monastery.|
|Day 10 : Transfer to airport fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 11 : Final departure.|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 07 nights twin/double room accommodation using 3 star hotels on full board basis as per the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking local guide in Bhutan.
- Private transfers by comfortable car/van/minibus as per the group strength in Bhutan.
- Tourism development fee and entrance fee.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Bhutan Visa fee.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
- Any meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra baggage charge in the airport.
- Personal gears and clothing [will send you once we receive the confirmation].
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation / road block due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Personal expenses & insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !