JOURNEY TO DRUK YUL
This 5-day tour revolves around the historical and cultural highlights of central Bhutan.
Trip Duration :8 Days
Highest Altitude :N/A m.
Activity :Bhutan Tour
This 5-day tour revolves around the historical and cultural highlights of central Bhutan. Paro beckons you with promises of breathtaking natural sights, cultural richness and good accommodation; you can view Mount Chomolhari from Drugyel dzong, capture Paro’s incredible landscapes from Ta-Dzong and visit indigenous hospital art & craft school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and handicraft centers.
Thimpu remains synonymous to its colorful festivals, legendary monasteries and coveted cultural sites. You can stroll around the local markets and see for yourself the everyday lives of Bhutanese people and their craftsmanship.
You can either walk or ride on a horse to Taktsang monastery which epitomizes the religious belief of Bhutanese people.At the end of the journey, you will be left with a feeling that you have truly seen the real Bhutan up close.
|Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu.|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu.|
|Day 3 : Flight to Paro and transfer to Thimphu.|
|Day 4 : Sightseeing in Thimphu.|
|Day 5 : Drive to Paro and sightseeing of Paro.|
|Day 6 : Excursion to Taktsang Monastery.|
|Day 7 : Transfer to airport fly back to Kathmandu.|
|Day 8 : Final departure.|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 04 nights / 05 days Bhutan on camping trek and 4 nights’ accommodation using 3 star hotels on full board basis as per the itinerary using twin/double room and tented accommodation sharing basis.
- All sightseeing tour and transfers as per the itinerary with English speaking local guide in Bhutan.
- Private transfers by comfortable car/van/minibus as per the group strength in Bhutan.
- Tourism development fee and entrance fee.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Bhutan Visa fee.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Paro / Kathmandu.
- Any meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra baggage charge in the airport.
- Personal gears and clothing [will send you once we receive the confirmation].
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation / road block due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Personal expenses & insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !