KATHMANDU, CHITWAN WITH RAFTING
This expedition offers a unique opportunity for an amazing wildlife experience.
Trip Duration :7 Days
Highest Altitude :N/A m.
Activity :Nepal tour
This expedition offers a unique opportunity for an amazing wildlife experience, accompanied by an exceptional river rafting adventure. The Kathmandu and Chitwan trip with rafting begins with a sightseeing tour to the most remarkable places in Kathmandu. After your thorough visits to the major places of Kathmandu valley, we offer you a Rafting Nepal package, which will let you, enjoy one of the most thrilling white water rivers rafting in the Trishuli River for 3 heavenly hours. After a briefing about safe rafting in Nepal from your River guide, you will be all set for your rafting trip down the Trishuli River of grade 3 & 4. This rafting trip in Nepal is sure to give you the most incredible experience filled with utmost thrill and excitement.
After an adventurous rafting in Trishuli, your next destination is Chitwan. Royal Chitwan National Park situated in the tropical Terai region close to the borders with India, houses exotic flora and fauna, rich bird species and rare animals like one-horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger. The Royal Chitwan National Park is highly popular among tourists. It is home to some of the rarest animals in the world such as the Great Bengal Tiger and the one horned Rhino .In the National Park you get to enjoy other activities like elephant safari and jeep safari for sightseeing exotic wildlife and diverse ecosystem, canoeing, bird watching and a walk in the wilderness accompanied by a trained guide. This adventurous trip presents you a memorable travel experience.
|Day 1 : Arrive to Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing Kathmandu|
|Day 3 : Raft to Kuringhat|
|Day 4 : Raft to Muglin|
|Day 5 : Safari Excursion in Royal Chitwan National Park|
|Day 6 : Return to Kathmandu|
|Day 7 : Depart Kathmandu|
- Meet, assisted upon arrival at Airport by our office representative.
- All Arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicle.
- 03 nights room accommodation as per your choice of Hotels in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 02 nights room accommodation as per your choice of Hotels in Chitwan on Full board basis including all Jungle activities and National Park entrance fees.
- Day raft at Trishuli River including 1 night accommodation at Camp OR Lode on Full Board Basis.
- Surface transfers Kathmandu / Charaundi / Mungling / Chitwan / Kathmandu with necessary vehicle retention.
- All sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with Language speaking guide as per the itinerary including Monumental entrance fees.
- Applicable hotel taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any Meals except in Chitwan.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !