Sikkim’s most popular trek to the foot of Mt. Kangchenjunga the 3rd highest peak in the world.
Trip Duration :16 Days
Highest Altitude :4940 m.
Activity :India Trekking
Sikkim’s most popular trek to the foot of Mt. Kangchenjunga the 3rd highest peak in the world. Trek from Yoksum to Goechela pass at 5000m. A world of subtropical forests, rhododendron forests, alpine meadows where the hairy yak herds graze to the high valleys surrounded by glaciers and snow capped peaks of the Khangchendzonga range. A trek to one of the last remaining pristine Himalayan wilderness. Best Season: April-June and October-December. Trek Grading: Easy to Difficult. Maximum hiking Altitute: Goechala Pass – 4940m. Starting & Ending Point: Bagdogra or Phuentsoling in Bhutan or Bhadrapur airport in Nepal.
|Day 1 : Drive to Gangtok.|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour.|
|Day 3 : Drive to Yuksom.|
|Day 4 : Drive to Tsokha and start trek.|
|Day 5 : Trek to Dzongri (4550m/13221ft}.|
|Day 6 : Excursion Dzongri La and Rathong Valley.|
|Day 7 : Trek to Thangsing (3930m/12467ft.|
|Day 8 : Trek to Chemathang (4800m/15748ft.|
|Day 9 : Trek to Goecha-La (4940m) – Chemathang.|
|Day 10 : Trek to Thansing.|
|Day 11 : Trek to Dzongri.|
|Day 12 : Trek to Bakhim via Jamlingthang (Zamling Gaon.|
|Day 13 : Trek to Yuksom.|
|Day 14 : Drive to Darjeeling.|
|Day 15 : Sightseeing tour.|
|Day 16 : Final departure.|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 05 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of hotel in Gangtok and Darjeeling on bed & breakfast basis.
- 10 nights – 11 days camping trek on full board basis including guide, Sherpa, camping crew, tent, mattresses and all necessary equipments as per the itinerary.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Necessary trek permit and conservation area project fee.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Bagdogra / Gangtok / Yuksom / Tsokha and Yuksom / Darjeeling / Bagdogra with necessary vehicle retention.
- All applicable taxes presently.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !