Standing proudly erect at an altitude of 6654m, Mera Peak is the most popular trekking destination.
Trip Duration :20 Days
Highest Altitude :6654 m.
Activity :Nepal Trekking
Standing proudly erect at an altitude of 6654m, Mera Peak is the most popular trekking destination and is the highest trekking peak in Nepal. This fairly challenging trek has been designed to cater to trekkers’ adventure needs to explore Mera peak from length to breadth. On scaling the summit of Mera Peak, we can have the most spectacular view of entire Himalayan ranges.
This program allows sufficient time for any reasonably physically fit person to make a comfortable ascent of this most spectacular of the Nepalese trekking peaks. Best time for this trip would be from September to December and March to June.
|Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing in Katmandu|
|Day 3 : Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m)|
|Day 4 : Trek to Chutanga (3050m)|
|Day 5 : At Chutanga|
|Day 6 : Trek to Tuli kharka (4300m)|
|Day 7 : Trek to Mosum kharka (3700m)|
|Day 8 : Trek to Tangnag (4350m)|
|Day 9 : At Tangnag|
|Day 10 : Trek to Khare (5000m)|
|Day 11 : Trek to Khare upper end (5500m)|
|Day 12 : Trek up to campsite by lower part of Hinku Nup glacier|
|Day 13 : Rest day|
|Day 14 : The ascent (6654m)|
|Day 15 : Contingency day|
|Day 16 : Trek to Gotay|
|Day 17 : Tuli Kharka|
|Day 18 : Trek to Lukla (2800m)|
|Day 19 : Fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 20 : Depart Kathmandu|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of Hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast basis.
- 16 nights / 17 days Mera Peak climb on full board basis including, Guide, Porters, Cook and tents as per the itinerary.
- Two men dome’ or ‘A’ shaped. Foam mattress with insulation underneath is provided for sleeping [Clients need to have their own sleeping bag, you can hire in Kathmandu]. Bags or cloth packs are used as pillows.
- Personal and Group Climbing gear including La Sportiva climbing boot, Black diamond ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer, helmet, climbing rope etc.
- Portable Altitude Chamber along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Insurance and clothing / gears for Nepal climbing team including porters and helpers.
- Island Peak Climbing Permit.
- National park fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in Kathmandu with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Airfare for the sector Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu with airport transfers.
- Equipment clothing for porters and staff only.
- Insurance for all Nepali staff and porters.
- All applicable taxes presently 24.3%.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !