This treks climbs steeply from the road head at Maneybhanjan, at 2134 m.
Trip Duration :8 Days
Highest Altitude :3636 m.
Activity :India Trekking
This treks climbs steeply from the road head at Maneybhanjan, at 2134 m, for three days to reach the Sandakphu –Phalut ridge at an altitude of 3600 m. Enroute there are the lovely forests of the Singelila National Park, and the view pint of Tonglu. From Sandakphu there are breathtaking views of the Khangchendzonga Range towering over a basin of silver firs and Rhododendrons, in the foreground. In the West the peaks of the Mount Everest group are visible, whilst on the East lie the Chola Range with views of passes leading into Tibet. The trek from Sandakphu to Phalut is along the undulating 3500 m high ridge passing through meadows, forests full of wild flowers and himalayan flora, with the mighty peaks towering in the background. The descent to the road head at Rimbik through the Rammam River Valley, with its gurgling streams and diverse flowering flora is a visual delight. Trek tour starts and ends at Darjeeling.
|Day 1 : Drive to Darjeeling [2100 m/105 kms/3 hrs.]|
|Day 2 : Sightseeing tour.|
|Day 3 : Drive to Maneybhanjan [2134m] and Trek to Tumling [3000m].|
|Day 4 : Trek Garibas [2621m] to Kal Pokhri [3081m].|
|Day 5 : Trek to Sandakphu [3636m].|
|Day 6 : Trek to Srikhola [1800m].|
|Day 7 : Trek to Rimbik [2286m] and drive back to Darjeeling.|
|Day 8 : Final departure.|
- Assisted upon arrival at the airport by our office representative.
- All arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary by a/c vehicles.
- 03 nights twin/double room accommodation as per your choice of hotel in Darjeeling on bed & breakfast basis.
- 04 nights – 05 days Local Lodge trek on full board basis including guide and porters as per the itinerary.
- Necessary trek transfers as per the itinerary.
- Necessary trek permit and conservation area project fee.
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above itinerary in with our local English speaking guide including entrance fees.
- Surface transfers Bagdogra / Darjeeling / Bagdogra with necessary vehicle retention.
- All applicable taxes presently.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Personal gears and clothing.
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation, table drinks, snacks while trekking.
- Any insurance.
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Minimum rate|
Booking Date Not Available !